Damiano safety during Coronavirus pandemic
Dear Friends of the Damiano Center,
At the Damiano Center we take the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff very seriously. We are actively monitoring the updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the coronavirus, or COVID-19. At this time there are no known cases of the virus in Duluth, however we have taken the following precautions in order to increase the safety of everyone who enters the Damiano Center.
* Signs have been installed describing proper hand washing and coughing procedures.
* Additional hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the building.
* We are continuing the regular sanitization of surfaces throughout the building.
* The Community Kitchen & Kids’ Kitchen are continuing to use all proper procedures when preparing, serving, and cleaning up after meals * Volunteers and staff have been encouraged to utilize gloves when sorting clothes and other donated items.
* We are continuing to monitor the situation and will make adjustments to our protocol as more information becomes available.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate any updates that may affect guests, volunteers, or staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
The Damiano Center